What's in it for me?
- The Chamber is about building a strong economy by building a strong business climate. The Chamber is unique because it is business nurturing business and addressing business needs. The Chamber offers business owners and professionals one-of-a-kind services and products designed to promote business, develop relationships and to help make Shelby County an even better place to live and do business.
- Business people share a common need to know what's going on in the community, to be successful professionals, to be known by others in the community, and have a common "voice".
- The Chamber offers an opportunity to grow, to be vested in a value system, associated with people who share those values. The Chamber is about promoting business for sure, but it's also about personal, professional, economic and community development.
Is this just for me or can my employees participate?
- Membership benefits are for everyone in your business. When a company is a member, all employees of that company are welcome to participate. By identifying the needs of your company, you can plug each employee into the opportunity that best serves your business and them.
What is the investment?
- The Chamber has what is called a Fair Share Investment Schedule. Depending on the number of employees, businesses fall into a category that financially "fits". Smaller companies with one or two employees do not pay the same as larger companies. Membership dues are affordable at any level and provide equal opportunity no matter what the size of the business. Annual dues are invoiced on the anniversary date of when an organization joins the Chamber.
Are there other costs?
- Many membership services are complimentary and included in your annual investment. There are additional membership activities, services, or programs that bear a cost such as attending a monthly membership luncheon, special event, or seminar. These meetings have nominal costs only to help cover expenses. Information services have a member and future-member price that create an added benefit for members. The majority of benefits are available only to members.
- We invite you to become a part of the Greater Shelby County Chamber family. Join us today in Building a Greater Shelby County and beyond.
- Follow this link to complete an online membership application today.